A fun way to practice spelling, reading & writing CVC words!
Please Note: I have sounded out 'water' incorrectly in the video. The 'a' in w-a-t-er makes an 'or' sound, not an 'o' sound (as in wasp).
Use the letters from the Teapot CVC Pack to save more cutting out 😊😊😊
Reusable activities with minimal cutting and laminating.
You'll feel confident teaching your child to:
✅ sound out words by pulling apart the sounds (segmenting): d-aw-n
✅ put the sounds back together (blending) to read the word: d-aw-n makes the word dawn
✅ match the correct r controlled vowel digraph and therefore the correct spelling for common words
✅ read and write words correctly, trying the different r controlled vowel digraph spellings until the word looks right and is read correctly (blending and decoding)
This pack includes: 14 pages
✅ 1 page - instructions
✅ 2 page - lowercase letters & digraphs to cut out
✅ 2 page - pictures/words to cut out (double sided - print back to back)
✅ 2 page - CVC Spelling template + CV, CVV & CVCV Spelling template
✅ 4 pages - CVC Matching words & pics template
✅ 1 page - blank to add your own CVC words
- 14 x A4 Colour Paper Pages Posted (not cut out or assembled)
- 10 x A4 Colour Paper Pages + 4 x Laminated Cut Out Pages Posted (not cut out or assembled)
If you selected Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- This is a license for one household or classroom
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean