Prep Level - 5 years old +
This compact set is a great way to introduce the essential skill of handwriting to your child. It includes numbers 1-10 in outline font and numbers 11-20 in trace font.
It also has uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z. Your child will be able to move through this set as her/his confidence grows, making it a fun and enjoyable learning experience for your little one.
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.