Kindy Level - 4 years old +
Pre-writing patterns encourage children to form their letters correctly from left to right, top to bottom, flowing from one letter to the next without needed to lift their pen. There is room to trace over the lines and then have a go on the dotted thirds.
Comes with dots that indicate where to put pen to paper to start the letter and arrows to show you how to form the letter correctly. Green for Go and red for Stop!
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.