What does it look like?
Personalised with your child's name and pick your own font and design!
Your child will have fun learning how to write their name with these colourful designs.
Use these wipe clean mats with
- play dough
- wooden blocks
- washable markers
Primary Level - 6 years old +
Choose Just the Name Or Add on the Pack!
Option 1: Personalised Name Only: 1 page double sided
Option 2: Add on the 4 Year Old Starter Pack: 5 pages double sided
✅ Personalised Name - choose your font & name!✅
Letters, Numbers & 3D shapes Reference Guide✅
Numbers Reference Guide✅
1-100 Numbers Grid ✅
Number of the Day✅
On the Weekend Handwriting Mat
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
- Please allow 1-2 business days to finalise your files and we will email you the digital files when they are ready.
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
- Please allow 1-2 business days to finalise your product and we will post out to you when they are ready.
- HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.
Free Shipping on orders over $99
Buy now, Pay later with AfterPay