1. BESTSELLER Ready for Prep - Personalised Ocean Handwriting Pack, Wipe Clean Prep 5yo+
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More info
Prep Level - 5 to 6 years old +
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your files and we will email you the digital files when they are ready.
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your product and we will post out to you when they are ready.
- HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.
What's included in the Pack:
Personalised name in trace and outline font: Recognise and practice writing first and last name on dotted thirds
Uppercase and lowercase Alphabet in outline font: Recognise and practice writing letters in both upper and lower case fonts. on dotted thirds.
1- 20 in outline font: Recognise and practice writing numbers 1 to 20 on dotted thirds.
Number of the Day: Choose a number under 20; write it as a word, fill in the number facts, count out and colour in the stars and decide if it is an odd or even number.
Number Grid: Recognise patterns and practice writing numbers 1-100. Practice skip counting, colour in or circle numbers with a five or two (for example) and look for patterns. Great tool for learning time tables in later years too.
Patterns - What Comes Next?: A pre-algebra skill. Learn to look for and recognise patterns with the ocean creatures and dots. Finish off the pattern for each line.
Addition: Count out the sea creatures and add them together.
Counting and Grouping - How Many: Scan the page (pre-reading skill) for the required dots and/or sea creatures. Count them up and add them together.
Memory/Snap Games: Cut out the cards to play a variety of matching games including memory and snap.
Dominoes: Match colours and ocean creatures while learning and practicing social skills such as turn taking when playing with 2 or more players.