1. BESTSELLER Ready for Kindy - Personalised Dino Pack, Wipe Clean Kindy 4yo+
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More info
Kindy Level - 3 to 4 years old +
7 pages printed back & front, 3 pages one sided
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your files and we will email you the digital files when they are ready.
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your product and we will post out to you when they are ready.
- HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.
Personalised name in trace and outline font: Recognise and practice writing first and last name
Pre Writing Letter Patterns: Start at the green dot and stop at the red dot. Practice correct writing direction (left to right, top to bottom etc), ready to start forming letters the right way the first time!
Colours and Shapes: Recognise and name basic colours and shapes Spotto Mat: Can you find all the dinosaurs?! Some of them are being tricky! Scanning a page is an essential pre reading strategies that will help with letter identification when your child is ready to start reading.
Alphabet Mat: Start at the green dot and stop at the red dot. Learn correct letter formation. Perfect for painting, play dough (roll out snakes and shape into each letter or use with crayons. Great for sensory play!
Uppercase and lowercase Alphabet in outline font: Recognise and practice writing letters in both upper and lower case fonts. 1- 20 in outline font: Recognise and practice writing numbers 1 to 20
Memory/Snap/Bingo Games: Cut out the cards to play a variety of matching games including memory and snap.
Bingo - cut the 2 x A4 sheets (without dots) in half. Keep 3 A5 sheets as game cards and out each dinosaur on the 4th card. Place the individually dinosaurs in a hat. Pick one dinosaur out at a time. Mark them off on your game cards. First one to get 3 dinosaurs in a row wins!
Memory - Get 2 of every dinosaur (12 pieces). Place them face down on the table in an array of 4 x 3. Pick 2 cards and turn them over. If they match, keep both cards. If they don't match, place them both face down again and the next player takes their turn.
Dominoes: Cut out the cards (with the dots and dinosaurs) and match up the dinosaurs and/or the colours. For example a Stegosaurus could match up with another Stegosaurus or an orange dot.