0. NEW Weather Chart, Teacher Resources - Step 5
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.75 fortnightly with More info
Recommended Age - 3 years old +
Learn all about the different types of weather and how it affects how we dress and what we do each day.
- Build vocabulary
- Describe and discuss what you see - social skills
- Draw what you see - hand eye coordination & fine motor skills
- Choose what clothes to wear - decision making and problem solving
- Discuss dressing safely in the sun to protect your skin
- Build awareness of the environment and your surroundings
Printed on unique plastic stock that is more durable than laminate.
HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.