0. NEW RELEASE Small World Play, Digital Printable Tray Kit - Make a Pizza!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.11 fortnightly with More info
Make a Pizza Activity Pack
Page 1 – Make a Pizza Slice: Cut out all the pieces.
Creative play – make a slice of pizza at your own pace, using your imagination and favourite foods!
Following instructions – build your slice of pizza, adding one ingredient at a time where player 1 gives the instructions and player 2 follows the instructions - then swap over. Great for building vocabulary and social skills.
Barrier Game – print and cut out 2 copies of page 1. You’ll need 2 players. Both players sit at a table facing each other with the pizza slice in front of them and all their ingredients to the side within reach.
Set up a ‘barrier’ between both players so that you can’t see each other’s pizza slices or ingredients. (A lever arch file works well). Player 1 instructs Player 2 to pick up an ingredient and to place it on their pizza slice, being as clear and descriptive as possible. Player 1 also puts that same ingredient on their mat in the same position. Take turns instructing and following instructions until all the ingredients are on the pizza.. (Reduces the playing pieces to 3-5 for young children). At the end of the game, both pizza slices should look identical if both players communicated and followed instructions well.
Page 2 – Build a Pizza in your Play Tray: Time to get creative! Make a whole pizza at your own pace, using your imagination and favourite foods!
What other games and activities can you create with this pack?!
This is a Digital Download file:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- 1 licence per classroom or household
- 3 downloads (you print as many times as you like once saved)
- Print & laminate at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean.