0. NEW RELEASE Small World Play, Digital Printable Tray Kit - Transport City
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.99 fortnightly with More info
How to Set up:
- Watch Jenelle's Masterclass here https://www.facebook.com/jenelle.myers.9/videos/10156668288443326/
- print - print 2 sheets if you want more roads/houses etc
- laminate - if you have time access, it will make the resources last longer
- cut out
- fold the houses & building where required to make them stand up
- use sticky tape to stick the back of the buildings (any anything else that you need to stand up) to toilet rolls - see video
- set up your small world city and get ready to play!
- imaginative play
- creative play
- fine motor skills - get your child to help set up the city - cutting, sticking etc as well as moving the pieces around when playing
- bilateral coordination - using both sides of the body together while playing and building the city
- gross motor skills - moving around the city while playing
- communication & social skills - discuss the different parts of the city with who/what/when/why questions, eg: 'Where does the policeman work?' 'Which car would he/she drive to go to work?' 'What do you think he will do today'. Relate it back to your life and real life - when you pass the police station on the way to the shops 'Oh look! There's a police station just like in your play set!'
- build vocabulary - talk about the different types and names of all the vehicles, buildings, jobs etc in the small world city
Most importantly, have fun!!
This is a Digital Download file:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- 1 licence per classroom or household
- 3 downloads (you print as many times as you like once saved)
- Print & laminate at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean.