What does it look like?
Kindy Level - 3 to 4 years old +
What's Included in the Pack?
10 pages - 7 pages A4 double sided + 3 pages of games which are one sided
- Personalised name in trace and outline font
- Pre Writing Letter Patterns
- Colours and Shapes
- Spotto Mat
- Alphabet Mat
- Uppercase and lowercase Alphabet in outline font
- Memory/Snap/Bingo Games
Specifically designed for 4 year olds to practice
✅ correct letter formation
✅ learn upper and lower case letters
✅ shapes, numbers, patterns
✅ write their name
✅ basic sums
We encourage you to think outside the box when playing with our educational guides with under 4 year olds.
If you selected A4 Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your files and we will email you the digital files when they are ready.
If you selected Wipe Clean Plastic:
- This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT and requires postage
- We will send out this pack, printed back & front onto 200gsm plastic wipe clean card stock that is durable and reusable
- Please allow 1-2 business days to personalise your product and we will post out to you when they are ready.
- HOW TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth and start again!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT TEXTA: Use with a washable marker (we recommend Crayola), not a whiteboard marker as the oils will ruin the prints.
Choose your FONT:
It is important to make sure that you choose the right font when ordering your Letter Basics wipe clean handwriting guides.
Each school in Australia can choose which font they use. For example, schools in WA use predominantly Victorian (with the silly ticks and open 'b' and 'p' or New South Wales Font. In saying that, many schools are now using the South Australian 'bat and ball' font too.
If you are not sure and not able to check with your local school, we recommend choosing NSW font or SA font as these are the simplest fonts to learn.
Free Shipping on orders over $99
Buy now, Pay later with AfterPay