Such a fun way to teach directional instructions!
So many uses and so many ways to play and stimulate your child’s creativity and imagination!
✅ Use as a visual aid to explain the meaning of the basic position words: IN the backpack (place crayons inside the backpack).
✅ As a supplement in teaching the use of commonly confused words by placing objects in different places on the template: ABOVE the oven and ON the oven.
✅ A practice tool in forming simple sentences using positional words and classroom objects, household objects, animals and transport.
This pack includes: 14 single sided pages
- 10 preposition (up/down, left/right/middle, in/out etc) template pages
- 4 pages of cut outs inc. instructions
- 14 x A4 Colour Paper Pages Posted (not cut out or assembled)
- 10 x A4 Colour Paper Pages + 4 x Laminated Cut Out Pages Posted (not cut out or assembled)
If you selected Digital Download:
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
- This is a license for one household or classroom
- Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
- If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean