- facial features
- things I can do to stay calm when I am feeling...
- things I can do to cheer up when I am feeling...
- help your child build vocabulary around feelings and emotions to help them express themselves
- draw how you are feeling
- paint how you are feeling
- use play dough to make up facial features to express different feelings
- pull faces in the mirror and find a flashcard that matches
- use flashcards to help your little one recognise different feeling and emotions
- cut out the cards and play a game of SNAP! Try not to get too emotional!! :D
If you selected Digital Download:
This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT
This is a license for one household or classroom
Print at home or take the file on a USB to your local print store to get it printed & laminated
If you don’t want to laminate each page, you can place them in a plastic sleeve or display folder to make them wipe clean